- Contact Information: your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications.
- Relationship Information: information you provide that enables us to determine lifestyle, interests, and activities, including location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; areas of interest, the types of deals that interest you, information collected through your interactions with social networks, demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender); information about persons for whom you have purchased STARMASSEUSE vouchers as gifts or who have bought STARMASSEUSE vouchers as gifts for you; and information about friends who refer you or whom you have referred;
- Transaction Information: information you provide when you interact with us and the Site, such as the STARMASSEUSE vouchers you are interested in, purchase and redeem; email and other communications; and how you interact with Business Partners and our Vendors; and
- Financial Information: information collected from you as needed to process payments for STARMASSEUSE vouchers or other products or services that you buy, or as provided by you to administer your participation in optional services and programs, such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card verification number.
- accessing or using the Site;
- creating an account with STARMASSEUSE;
- opening or responding to our e-mails;
- contacting customer service or using customer support tools;
- participating in offers or programs provided on behalf of, or together with our Business Partners;
- visiting any page online that displays our ads or content;
- purchasing products or services through the Site;
- connecting or linking to our Sites via social networking sites;
- posting comments to our Sites; and
- providing information to our Vendors.
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services;
- Provide you with interest-based ads and offers for products and services from us and participating Business Partners;
- Facilitate and fulfill orders placed on the Site for vouchers and other goods and services, including tracking redemption;
- Determine your eligibility for offers, products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Perform analytics, conduct customer research and analyze advertising;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about STARMASSEUSE and our Business Partners, sometimes by combining your information with information from Other Sources;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information;
- Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events;
- Allow you to apply for a job, post a video or sign up for special offers;
- Enhance your experience and help us better understand your interests.
- with any STARMASSEUSE Affiliate who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement;
- with our Vendors to provide services for us and who are required to protect the Personal Information;
- with relevant Business Partners:
- with whom we jointly offer products and services;
- to facilitate a direct relationship with you, including in connection with any program we administer on behalf of the Business Partner;
- to enable electronic communications with you as part of purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate;
- Regarding your purchases and participation in an offers, rewards, contests or other activities or programs sponsored or offered through STARMASSEUSE;
- with a purchaser of STARMASSEUSE or any of the STARMASSEUSE Affiliates (or their assets);
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our Affiliates, users, and Business Partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting STARMASSEUSE;
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate; or
- with your consent.
- for the same reasons we might share Personal Information.
- with Business Partners for their own analysis and research.
- to facilitate targeted content and ads; or
- with Third-Party Ad-Servers to place our ads and/or ads of our merchants or Business Partners on the Site and on third-party sites, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
We do not share Personal Information with Third-Party Ad-Servers; however, Third-Party Ad-Servers may automatically collect Non-Identifying Informationabout your visit to the Site and other websites, your device address, your Internet Service Provider and the browser you use to visit the Site. They do this by using Cookies, clear gifs and other technologies. Information collected may be used, among other things, to deliver advertising targeted to your interests and to better understand the usage and visits to the Site and the other websites tracked by these third parties. This Privacy Statement does not cover the collection methods or use of the information collected by Third-Party Ad-Servers. We are not responsible for Cookies or clear gifs in third party ads.
You provide us with your Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase, or otherwise when you provide us with your Personal Information during your interaction with the Site and Other Programs. We also collect Personal Information when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, text, or by posting to our Site(s).
Device Data may be collected when your device interacts with the Site and STARMASSEUSE, even if you are not logged into the Site using your device. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
We have implemented an information security program that uses industry-standard encryption technology to secure Financial Account Information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We do not guarantee absolute security of you information.
ou can access, update and delete your Financial Account Information, and the other information you provided to us by managing this information through your online account. Keeping your Personal Information current helps ensure that we, our Affiliates and Business Partners provide offers that are most relevant to you.
If you want to deactivate your STARMASSEUSE account or have other questions or requests, please contact us. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, deactivating your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot delete records of past interactions and transactions because we are required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Site for various reasons including financial reporting and compliance reasons.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to deactivate your account or request that we no longer use your Personal Information to provide you services contact us at [INSERT CONTACT INFO]. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You also may have the option to link social networks to your STARMASSEUSE account. Once you register with STARMASSEUSE and connect with the social network, you will be able to automatically post recent STARMASSEUSE activity back to your social network. You can enable and disable social network connections from the "Connections" tab in your STARMASSEUSE account.
This Privacy Statement addresses Our use and disclosure of information collected through your interaction with Us. Other websites that may be accessible through links from the Site may have their own privacy statements and personal information collection, use, and disclosure practices. Our Business Partners may also have their own privacy statements. We are not responsible or liable for the use of your information by other sites.
We do not intend that any portion of the Site will be accessed or used by children under the age of 18, and such use is prohibited. The Site is designed and intended for adults. By using STARMASSEUSE, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and understand that you must be at least 18 years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Site. We will promptly delete information associated with any account be obtain actual knowledge is associated with a registered user who is not at least eighteen years old.